- Indra Deep Mastan and Shanmuganathan Raman, “DeepCFL: Deep Contextual Features Learning from a single image.” In IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV 2021).
- Indra Deep Mastan and Shanmuganathan Raman, DeepObjStyle: Deep Object-based Photo Style Transfer, In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops 21.(CVPRW 21).
- Indra Deep Mastan and Shanmuganathan Raman, “DCIL: Deep Contextual Internal Learning for Image Restoration and Image Retargeting.” In IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV 2020).
- Indra Deep Mastan and Shanmuganathan Raman, Multi-level Encoder-Decoder Architectures for Image Restoration, In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops 19.(CVPRW 19).
- Indra Deep Mastan and Souradyuti Paul, A New Approach to Deanonymization of Unreachable Bitcoin Nodes, In International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security (CANS 2017), Springer, LNCS.
- H Jain, R Patil, Indra Deep Mastan, Shanmuganathan Raman, Blind Motion Deblurring through SinGAN Architecture. ECCV 2020 Workshop.
- Doctoral Consortium of IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision 2021. Topic: Deep Feature Learning: Training With No Prior Examples and Its Applications.
- Lightning Talk at 14th Inter-Research-Institute Student Seminar in Computer Science (IRISS) 2020. Topic: Multi-Level Encoder-Decoder Architectures for Image Restoration.
- Speaker at NASSCOM CoE xChange Technical Workshop: Decision Making in Computer Vision, 2019. Topic: Learning-free Inference for Computer Vision.
Projects (The project details will be updated shortly).
- Deep image features learning from a single image.
- Currently working.
- Block chain and its application to health network
- 2016, I will put up the report for educational purpose.
- Digital Signature Primitives for Mobile Payment Systems
- Worked on an efficient adaptation of Certi cateless Signcryption and Re-Encryption schemes for NFC-based Mobile Payment Systems. Sponsored project by Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR). 2013.
- Feature-Based Approach for Lexical Simplification
- Developed an application which simplifies text by replacing hard words with simpler ones. Support Vector Machine (SVM) was used for classification. 2013.
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Created an application which analyses the traffic coming into the network and predicts if the network is suffering from attacks. To train and test the classifier, the DARPA-98 Lincon Laboratory Evaluation Data Set was used. 2012
- Re-Encryption for Cloud Security
- Worked on Re-Encryption schemes which provides data security in the cloud. 2012.
- Quality Adaptive Scheduling for Live streaming over multiple Access Networks
- 2012, I will put up the report for educational purpose.
- Universal Hashing for Join Size Estimation of Streaming Data
- Developed an application which calculates join-size estimation of a continuous data stream. Implemented Fast Agms and Fast Count methods using a 4-universal hash function. 2011.
- Web Spam Detection
- Developed an application that classifies a HTML web page as a spam or a legal page using decision tree. The classification process is based on the content of the HTML web page. 2010.